DIY Candle Holder: Light Up Your Love
Time:2 to 4 Hours
- 1 decorative sheet metal 24” x 36” in gold
- 1 pack of 28 Ga x 75’ wire in brass
- Metal shears
- Small or large can of food
- Binder clips
How to make this DIY Candle Holder:
- Using the sheet metal, measure increments of 12 inches and mark the top of the sheet.
- Use metal shears to cut a straight line down each of the marked areas until you have 3 sheet metal pieces.
- Depending on how large or small you want your candle holders to be, you can cut whatever length you see fit.
- Once you have all the pieces cut, assemble the holders by rolling them using a can to help make the cylinder shape.
- Once rolled, grab two binder clips and place on each of the candle holders to secure in place.
- Cut a piece of wire one and half size the height of the holder.
- Twist the wire through the openings of the mesh evenly space on the top through the bottom.
- Secure ends of the wire and remove binder clips.
- Add candles with a glass or covered bottom
These easy DIY candle holders are great for any event too, so you can use them again as flower vases, kitchen utensil holder, or a desk organizer. We even gave these as gifts last Christmas. Plus, since they’re made out of decorative sheet metal, they’ll be able to stand up to a lot of abuse!
- Related Product Categories:
- Picture Hanging Wire
- Picture Hanging Hardware
- Sheet Metal & Flat Bars
- Metal Stock
Since 1901 National Hardware's focus has been on providing the best hardware and service to our valued customers.